Your search for Cabin Crew found the following documents (of 50306 documents searched):
Displaying documents 73-80 of 2962, with best matches first:
- 73. Gulf Air offers New Compensation Package to Cockpit and Cabin Crew
Gulf Air offers New Compensation Package to Cockpit and Cabin Crew.
- 74. Air New Zealand Confirms FARSA Cabin Crew Strikes Averted
Air New Zealand Confirms FARSA Cabin Crew Strikes Averted
- 75. China Airlines and China Eastern launch Cabin Crew Interchange Program
China Airlines and China Eastern launch Cabin Crew Interchange Program. As a part of the program, China Airlines and China Eastern Airlines each select one flight attendant to join the opposite end of the flight on the Taipei - Shanghai - Taipei route. The flight attendants can then observe the service procedures of the other airline to gain a better understanding of passenger prof
- 76. Finnair concludes Cost Saving Negotiations with Cabin Crew
Finnair concludes Cost Saving Negotiations with Cabin Crew. Finnair and the Finnish Flight Attendantsí Association (SLSY) have concluded negotiations in which savings were sought by cutting the cost level and improving the work productivity of cabin staff. The savings will be fully realised from 2007.
- 77. Qantas to establish new International Cabin Crew Bases
Qantas to establish new International Cabin Crew Bases.
- 78. Air New Zealand Finalises Contingency for Strike Action by FARSA Cabin Crew
Air New Zealand Finalises Contingency for Strike Action by FARSA Cabin Crew
- 79. Around 400 Turn Up at Emirates' Recruitment Drive in Madrid
Around 400 Turn Up at Emirates' Recruitment Drive in Madrid. The allure of life at 40,000 feet shows no sign of abating with Emirates Airline recently enjoying one of its highest turnouts for a cabin crew recruitment day in Europe. Close to 400 candidates came forward in Madrid for the airline's latest recruitment push in Spain, while around 10,000 applications are received globall
- 80. Air New Zealand Testing Augmented Reality Technology to Enhance Inflight Service
Air New Zealand is giving travellers a sneak peek into what the future of inflight service could look like. The airline has been working with information technology service provider Dimension Data on unique software for Microsoftís augmented reality (AR) viewer HoloLens that could support cabin crew as they carry out their inflight duties by aggregating and displaying key customer
Documents 73-80 of 2962 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page