Your search for Business Jet found the following documents (of 50117 documents searched):
Displaying documents 49-56 of 1933, with best matches first:
- 49. Latitude 33 Aviation Takes Delivery of Challenger 350 Business Jet
Latitude 33 Aviation, a private jet charter, executive jet management, and aircraft sales and acquisitions company based in California, has taken delivery of a new Bombardier Challenger 350 business jet. The Challenger 350 aircraft will be based in Orange County (John Wayne Airport) and will join Latitude 33 Aviationís growing fleet of aircraft available for charter.
- 50. Boeing Business Jet and 7E7 to be Highlighted at 2003 Moscow Air Show
Boeing has said it will display a Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) and a large scale model of its newly conceived airplane, the Boeing 7E7, at the 2003 MAKS International Aviation & Space Salon (Moscow Air Show) in Zhukovsky near Moscow next week.
- 51. Qatar Airways purchases Bombardier Challenger 300 Business Jet
Qatar Airways purchases Bombardier Challenger 300 Business Jet.
- 52. TAG Aviation Asia Granted Hong Kong Air Operator's Certificate
TAG Aviation Asia Granted Hong Kong Air Operator's Certificate. TAG Aviation Asia was granted the coveted Hong Kong Air Operator's Certificate (Hong Kong AOC) by the Civil Aviation Department at an award ceremony held on Thursday. This official document is issued to an airline/business jet operator and attests to the airline/business jet's competence regarding its ability to conduc
- 53. Hong Kong based operator orders China's first Boeing Business Jet
Hong Kong based operator orders China's first Boeing Business Jet.
- 54. Qatar Executive to Showcase Challenger 605 @ Abu Dhabi Air Expo
Qatar Executive is showcasing its Bombardier Challenger 605 at the Abu Dhabi Air Expo between 6-8 March 2012. The three-day event takes place at Al Bateen Executive Airport Ė one of the first dedicated business jet airports in the Middle East and North Africa.
- 55. Bombardierís Global 7500 Aircraft Breaks Speed Record Between Los Angeles and New York
Bombardier's Global 7500 business jet has broken a significant speed record between Los Angeles and New York, a key city pair. The aircraft left Van Nuys Airport at 07:01 on 24 March 2019, and arrived at Teterboro Airport at 13:55, completing the coast-to-coast mission in 3 hours and 54 minutes, beating the previously held record established by a competing aircraft manufacturer and
- 56. Bombardier Business Aircraft Appoints Christophe Degoumois as VP International Sales
Bombardier Business Aircraft has appointed Christophe Degoumois as Vice President of Sales - International. Christophe will oversee Bombardierís business jet sales in all regions outside the Americas.
Documents 49-56 of 1933 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page