Your search for Business Jet found the following documents (of 50322 documents searched):
Displaying documents 17-24 of 2005, with best matches first:
- 17. Unicorp Takes Delivery of First U.S.-Based Global 5500 Business Jet
Unicorp National Developments in Orlando, Florida has taken delivery of what is the first Global 5500 business jet to be based in the United States. The aircraft will be available for charter.
- 18. Bombardier’s Global 7500 Business Jet Makes History with Sydney - Detroit Flight
Bombardier’s Global 7500 business jet has flown over 8,000 nautical miles, successfully connecting Sydney and Detroit in one non-stop flight, the longest city-pair in business aviation history flown by a purpose-built aircraft.
- 19. Bombardier Forecasts 24,000 Business Jet Deliveries from 2013 to 2032
Bombardier forecasts a total of 24,000 business jet deliveries from 2013 to 2032 in the segments in which Bombardier competes, which represents approximately $650 billion in industry revenues. Bombardier's Business Aircraft Market Forecast anticipates 9,800 aircraft deliveries, worth $269 billion, during the 2013 to 2022 period, and 14,200 aircraft, worth $381 billion, from 2023 to
- 20. Embraer’s New Praetor 600 Business Jet Receives Type Certification
Embraer’s new Praetor 600 super-midsize business jet has been granted Type Certification by Brazil’s Civil Aviation Authority (ANAC—Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil). The Praetor 600 can fly nonstop between London and New York, São Paulo and Miami, Dubai and London.
- 21. Business Jet Passengers drive demand for 3G services
Business Jet Passengers drive demand for 3G services.
- 22. Boeing Invests in Aerion’s Supersonic Business Jet
Boeing has made what it describes as a significant investment in Aerion, a Reno, Nev.-based company pioneering next-generation supersonic aircraft. As part of the partnership, Boeing will provide engineering, manufacturing and flight test resources, as well as strategic vertical content, to bring Aerion’s AS2 supersonic business jet to market.
- 23. Honeywell Forecasts Up To 8,300 New Business Jet Deliveries in Next 10 Years
The Global Business Aviation Outlook forecasts up to 8,300 new business jet deliveries worth $249 billion from 2017 to 2027, down 2-3 percentage points from the 2016 10-year forecast.
- 24. Rolls-Royce Forecasts Continued Business Jet Aviation Growth
Rolls-Royce Forecasts Continued Business Jet Aviation Growth.
Documents 17-24 of 2005 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page