Your search for Business Development found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 49-56 of 3980, with best matches first:
- 49. Le Méridien Cyberport appoints Director of Business Development
Le Méridien Cyberport appoints Director of Business Development
- 50. Hilton Petaling Jaya appoints Markus Kaliss as Director of Business Development
Hilton Petaling Jaya appoints Markus Kaliss as Director of Business Development.
- 51. Hilton appoints John Neutze as Director of Business Development National Sales Office – Thailand
Hilton appoints John Neutze as Director of Business Development National Sales Office – Thailand.
- 52. Gillian Taylor Joins Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre as Director of Business Development
The Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre (OCEC), scheduled to open in 2016, has appointed Ms. Gillian Taylor as Director of Business Development. Ms. Taylor joins the Centre after having worked for the Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau and Abu Dhabi Tourism & Culture Authority for the past eight years. Previously, she served as a Board Member of the Society of International Travel Executi
- 53. Hong Kong Rugby Union Appointed Ron Rutland as GM of Business Development
The Hong Kong Rugby Union has appointed Mr Ron Rutland as General Manager of Business Development. In the newly created position, Rutland will drive growth in the business effectiveness of the HKRU’s non-Sevens properties, including the domestic men’s and women’s leagues, international tournaments, national teams, facilities and community engagement.
- 54. Absolute Hotel Services Appoints Napan Khumbute as Business Development Manager
Absolute Hotel Services has appointed Mrs. Napan Khumbute as Business Development Manager, effective 1 September 2012. Napan has been part of the Absolute Hotel Services Thailand Marketing Team since 2010, prior to that she held various sales, marketing and administration roles with the Centara Group.
- 55. ICC Sydney Appoints Director of Business Development
AEG Ogden has appointed Beverley Parker as Director of Business Development for the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney. A senior executive with a proven track record in business events, the hotel and hospitality industries and strong credentials in the Sydney market, Beverley, has been the Executive Director of Sales and Marketing for the Dockside Group for the past 14 mo
- 56. Alain van West Joins SilverRail as Vice President Business Development
SilverRail Technologies, the developer of a global distribution platform specialising in passenger rail, has appointed Alain van West as Vice President Business Development. A specialist in international travel sales and distribution, van West was previously the Director of Large Market Sales at American Express.
Documents 49-56 of 3980 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page