Your search for Business Class found the following documents (of 44831 documents searched):
Displaying documents 97-104 of 19416, with best matches first:
- 97. Dragonair to Treat First and Business Class Passengers to Sureño Experience
The Opposite House is now offering Dragonair passengers in First and Business class an exclusive inflight menu from Sureño, the hotel’s award-winning Mediterranean restaurant. The menu from Sureño features 28 sumptuous items such as Boston lobster salad with squid ink mayonnaise, slow cooked beef short ribs with red wine reduction, mashed green pea, pumpkin and asparagus, tender be
- 98. British Airways Launches ex-Hong Kong Business Class Promotion
British Airways has launched a Club World business class promotion with return fares departing Hong from HK$33,380. For customers who wish to travel to Europe or other UK destinations and stopover in London, return fares are available for travel from HK$36,680. These exclusive fares can be booked on the airline's website until 16 April 2014 for travel from Hong Kong to the UK and E
- 99. China Southern Airlines to launch New Airbus A330 and Flat-Bed Premium Business Class Seats on A
China Southern Airlines to launch New Airbus A330 and Flat-Bed Premium Business Class Seats on Australia – China Route.
- 100. United Airlines unveils New Bed in Business Class
United Airlines unveils New Bed in Business Class. The revamped international United Business cabin will feature a new seat that reclines to a 180º, 6-foot, 4-inch lie-flat bed. Every inch of the innovative, forward and rear-facing seat configuration is tailored to maximize personal space and privacy. Once the entire modification is completed in late 2009, customers can expect cons
- 101. Saudia Offering First and Business Class Passengers Free Inflight WiFi
Saudia is offering free Wi-Fi to its first and business class passengers. The promotion is available on flights between the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia and US destinations, as well as London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Dubai.
- 102. American Airlines selects Inflight Canada's iCache Design for Business Class Seat Enhancement
American Airlines selects Inflight Canada's iCache Design for Business Class Seat Enhancement.
- 103. American Airlines to Enhance First and Business Class on International Flights
American Airlines is to roll out a new suite of premium class amenities on select international flights in its First and Business Class cabins from 1 September 2011. Passengers on American's flights between the U.S. and London Heathrow (LHR) will be among the first to enjoy the new offerings. First Class customers traveling onboard Boeing 777s between the U.S. and Heathrow will rec
- 104. Etihad Airways Increases Baggage Allowance for Premium Guests
Etihad Airways has increased its baggage allowances for all Pearl Business class and Diamond First class guests by ten kilograms. Guests travelling in Pearl Business class will now have an allowance of 40kg, and guests in Diamond First class will have an allowance of 50kg.
Documents 97-104 of 19416 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page