Your search for Business Class found the following documents (of 45480 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 19456, with best matches first:
- 89. Singapore Airlines offers some of the roomiest business class seats in the sky - SpaceBed
Singapore Airlines offers some of the roomiest business class seats in the sky - SpaceBed.
- 90. United Airlines Offers its First and Business Class Customers a way to Travel the World for Free
United Airlines Offers its First and Business Class Customers a way to Travel the World for Free.
- 91. Enjoy Crayfish Served in Finnair Business Class between Helsinki and New York
Enjoy Crayfish Served in Finnair Business Class between Helsinki and New York. Crayfish is a traditional delicacy in the late summer in Finland and is consumed at special crayfish parties. In keeping with tradition, the crayfish on Finnair flights will be served with toast, dill and lemon as well as the appropriate Finnish schnapps accompaniment. The Crayfish Season will continue u
- 92. Hong Kong Airlines Launches All-Business Class A330-200
Hong Kong Airlines is showcasing the world’s first all-business class A330-200 aircraft at an exclusive media tour hosted concurrently in Hong Kong, Shanghai and Beijing to announce Hong Kong Airlines’ new routes and inflight services. The latter features, as culinary consultants, famous Hong Kong chef Chow Chung and Michelin-starred British chef Jason Atherton.
- 93. British Airways Launches First Class Promotion to Celebrate A380 Flights from HK
British Airways is marking the arrival of its Airbus A380 aircraft in Hong Kong by rewarding Club World business class customers with discounted upgrades to First class on outbound flights to Europe. Customers can book tickets on British Airways’ Club World business class from HK$34,380, and upgrade one way to the First suite from HK$7,100 extra.
- 94. Singapore Airlines Now Serving Taittinger Prelude Grands Crus in Business Class
Business Class customers on Singapore Airlines can now enjoy Prelude Grands Crus from Taittinger. Produced by one of the few remaining family-owned champagne houses, Prelude Grands Crus is made with the first pressings of an equal portion of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir grapes, selected from Grand Cru vineyards.
- 95. Enjoy Traditional Crayfish in Business Class on Finnair's New York flights
Enjoy Traditional Crayfish in Business Class on Finnair's New York flights.
- 96. Dragonair to Treat First and Business Class Passengers to Sureńo Experience
The Opposite House is now offering Dragonair passengers in First and Business class an exclusive inflight menu from Sureńo, the hotel’s award-winning Mediterranean restaurant. The menu from Sureńo features 28 sumptuous items such as Boston lobster salad with squid ink mayonnaise, slow cooked beef short ribs with red wine reduction, mashed green pea, pumpkin and asparagus, tender be
Documents 89-96 of 19456 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page