Your search for Business Class found the following documents (of 44490 documents searched):
Displaying documents 81-88 of 19373, with best matches first:
- 81. British Airways Launches One-Way Cabin Upgrade Promotion
British Airways has launched a one-way cabin upgrade to Club World business class and First class for customers departing Hong Kong who book selected tickets in World Traveller Plus premium economy and the award winning Club World business class before 4 July 2016.
- 82. SriLankan Airlines Offers Double Skywards Miles on Business Class in May and June
SriLankan Airlines Offers Double Skywards Miles on Business Class in May and June
- 83. Virgin Atlantic launches special business class promotion on Sydney London route
Virgin Atlantic launches special business class promotion on Sydney London route.
- 84. Bid for Business Class Upgrades on Fiji Airways
Fiji Airways has launched Bula Bid, a new initiative which allows Economy Class customers to bid for upgrades to Business Class on international flights. Travellers can bid for an upgrade between seven days and 24 hours before their scheduled flight departure.
- 85. JAL to Launch Business Class Meal Reservation Service
Japan Airlines is to introduce a Business Class meal reservation service on its website. The service allows customers to book either a Japanese menu or a Western menu (beef only) in advance for their first meal during flights.
- 86. Business Class for Less? Air Astana Launches MyUpgrade Tool
Air Astana, the national carrier of Kazakhstan, has launched MyUpgrade, an online tool that enables existing Economy Class customers to bid for an upgrade to Business Class before their flight. The tool gives passengers the chance to name their own price, within a minimum and maximum range, to be considered for an upgrade to the premium cabin.
- 87. 80% More Business Class Seating Space at Qatar Airways’ Premium Terminal in Doha
80% More Business Class Seating Space at Qatar Airways’ Premium Terminal in Doha. In order to meet the growing expansion plans of Qatar Airways, more than US$1 billion is being invested in infrastructure improvements at Doha International Airport while construction of the multi-billion New Doha International Airport continues.
- 88. Emirates upgrades seating on Airbus A330's First and Business Class
Emirates upgrades seating on Airbus A330's First and Business Class
Documents 81-88 of 19373 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page