Your search for Business Class found the following documents (of 46128 documents searched):
Displaying documents 129-136 of 19495, with best matches first:
- 129. British Airways to invest £100 million in a major Business Class overhaul
British Airways to invest £100 million in a major Business Class overhaul.
- 130. Singapore Airlines to serve Hanagoyomi in Business Class
Singapore Airlines to serve Hanagoyomi in Business Class.
- 131. ARINC and SITA form industry work group to define ‘Type X’ business class messaging
ARINC and SITA form industry work group to define ‘Type X’ business class messaging.
- 132. Etihad Airways Launches New Amenity Kits in Business Class
Etihad Airways has launched a colourful new range of collectable limited-edition Business Class amenity kits, the result of a collaboration between the airline and Luxe City Guides. The stylish new kits contain inflight amenities and natural facial products developed exclusively by London-based skincare and grooming brand Scaramouche + Fandango.
- 133. KLM enhances Inflight Entertainment
KLM enhances Inflight Entertainment. The KLM personal inflight entertainment system is available to all World Business Class and Economy Class passengers aboard KLM’s Boeing 777s and Airbus A330s. The system is currently also being installed in the World Business Class (WBC) cabins of KLM’s Boeing 747 fleet. In the fall, KLM will also begin installing this innovative personal infli
- 134. 26% Rise in Business Class Travel for Virgin Atlantic
26% Rise in Business Class Travel for Virgin Atlantic.
- 135. More Comfort on Turkish Airlines
More Comfort on Turkish Airlines. In addition to its Economy Class, Business Class and First Class options, Turkish Airlines is launching a new, fourth class. The new class will be placed between the Economy Class and Business Class and is has been named Comfort Class.
- 136. Qantas to Offer New Amenity Kits to Int. Business Class Travellers
Qantas customers travelling internationally in Business Class will soon be able to enjoy Australian-made spa products, Aspar by Aurora Spa, in newly designed Kate Spade and Jack Spade amenity kits. The amenity kits include a Qantas exclusive Aspar Sweet Orange & Shea Hand Cream, Vanilla & Orange Lip Moisturiser and an Ultra Hydrating Face Moisturiser, to help customers relax and ke
Documents 129-136 of 19495 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 2
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page