Your search for Business Class found the following documents (of 44511 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 19375, with best matches first:
- 105. Etihad Airways Introduces New Collection of Business Class Amenity Kits
Etihad Airways has introduced a new collection of Business Class amenity kit designs inspired by five cities in its extensive global network. The cities are Melbourne, New York, São Paulo, Rome and Bangkok, while the existing Abu Dhabi kit has been refreshed with a new design and a fully updated city guide.
- 106. Etihad Opens First and Business Class Lounge at New York’s JFK International Airport
Etihad Airways has opened a new First and Business Class Lounge at New York’s JFK International Airport. It is the airline’s second premium lounge in the USA, and is located adjacent to the gate area after the security checkpoint in JFK’s International Terminal 4.
- 107. JAL Group to make changes to domestic Business Class
JAL Group to make changes to domestic Business Class
- 108. Oasis Hong Kong Airlines launches Economy and Business Class Promotion
Oasis Hong Kong Airlines launches Economy and Business Class Promotion.
- 109. SilkAir Takes Delivery of First Boeing 737 MAX 8 Aircraft
SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, has taken delivery of the first of 37 Boeing 737 MAX 8s ordered. The MAX 8 aircraft features an enhanced Business Class, with a new seat configuration of 156 seats – 12 Business Class seats and 144 Economy Class seats.
- 110. Finnair Enhances Inflight Business Class Menu on Hong Kong - Helsinki Flights
Finnair has added new signature dishes to its Business Class service between Hong Kong and Helsinki. Inspired by contemporary Finnish traditions and authentic Nordic taste, Finnair created the new menu in partnership with Executive Chef Jaakko Sorsa of FINDS Restaurant & Bar in Hong Kong. This is the first Asian-based chef cooperation for Finnair, and the first cooperation designed
- 111. Japan Airlines enhances Inflight Business Class Meal Service
Japan Airlines enhances Inflight Business Class Meal Service. Passengers are presented with a choice of Japanese or Western full-course menus for their first meal onboard. The Japanese menu, produced in collaboration with Kyoto cuisine Mebaekai, incorporates the seasonally-changing flavors of the haute cuisine of Japan.
- 112. JAL to Offer New Tumi Amenity Kits to Business Class Passengers
Japan Airlines (JAL) is to offer new amenity kits to its Business Class passengers on long-haul routes from 6 October 2014. The new amenity kits will come in pouch with two different colors from Tumi, black for outbound flights and red on inbound flights.
Documents 105-112 of 19375 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page