Your search for Amenity Kit found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 41-48 of 341, with best matches first:
- 41. Singapore Airlines Signs Marketing Agreement with Tourism Western Australia
Singapore Airlines (SIA) has signed a cooperative marketing agreement to promote tourism to Western Australia. Under the AUD5 million three-year agreement, SIA and Tourism Western Australia (TWA) will jointly fund marketing campaigns to promote travel to Western Australia in 10 key international markets (China, Germany/Switzerland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Sing
- 42. Add a Name to a Plane: American Airlines Launches Stand Up To Cancer Campaign
Anyone who makes a donation of $25 or more to Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) during the month of July can add the name of a person they stand up for to an American Airlines Airbus A321. The plane, which will begin flying this fall, will be wrapped with a special SU2C design that includes names submitted.
- 43. Boeing 777 to Serve as Flying Test Bed for New Technologies
Boeing has launched the latest round of flight-testing to assess new technologies that could address real-world challenges for airplane operators and passengers ó from enhancing safety and sustainability, to improving the flying experience. A Boeing 777 will serve as the 2019 flying test bed for 50 projects.
- 44. Johnnie Walker Explores the Flavours of Scotland with the Origin Series
Johnnie Walker has launched the Origin Series, a new collection of four, 12-year old blended Scotch whiskies, that include single malts from some of the world's most famous distilleries and celebrates each of the distinct flavour profiles of the four corners of Scotland.
- 45. China Southern Airlines unveils New First Class Cabin For Long-Haul Boeing 777 Aircraft
China Southern Airlines unveils New First Class Cabin For Long-Haul Boeing 777 Aircraft.
- 46. Qatar Airways Adds Nappa Dori Amenity Kits to Short and Medium Haul Flights
Qatar Airways has introduced signature Nappa Dori amenity kits on board for its short and medium haul flights. Nappa Dori has created bespoke amenity kits that celebrate the airlineís global network by featuring images from the more than 150 destinations Qatar Airways serves.
- 47. Air Astana Adds Economy Sleeper Class to Frankfurt, London and Paris Flights
Air Astana has introduced an Economy Sleeper Class product on its Boeing 757 services from Astana to London and Frankfurt. A third destination in Europe, Paris, will be added on 29 March 2015. The Economy Sleeper Class provides more comfort and allows passengers to rest and sleep in a lie flat position, by combining three economy seats. The Economy Sleeper Class cabin is completely
- 48. Jamie Waring Joins Sangha Retreat by Octave Institute as Managing Director - Wellness
The Sangha Retreat by Octave Institute has appointed Jamie Waring as Managing Director - Wellness. In this newly created position, Waring will oversee At One Clinic, At One Healing Spa, and the Family Learning Center, effective immediately. He will be based in Suzhou, China.
Documents 41-48 of 341 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page