Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 50282 documents searched):
Displaying documents 89-96 of 5695, with best matches first:
- 89. Air New Zealand and Tourism New Zealand Sign $20 million MOU
Air New Zealand and Tourism New Zealand have signed a Memorandum of Understanding valued at more than $20 million, in a one year partnership to undertake joint marketing activity promoting travel to New Zealand in selected international markets. The investment represents an increase in planned joint marketing spend of around 80% compared with the previous financial year.
- 90. Air New Zealand Partners Tourism New Zealand to Promote Skiing
Air New Zealand has teamed up with Tourism New Zealand to encourage Kiwis to hit the slopes. The airline has partnered with TNZ on the second phase of its 'Do something new, New Zealand' winter campaign that was launched on Monday.
- 91. Component Exchange and Airplane Health Management to Streamline Maintenance for Air New Zealand
Component Exchange and Airplane Health Management to Streamline Maintenance for Air New Zealand.
- 92. Air New Zealand Upgrades ATR-Operated Flights to/from Queenstown
Air New Zealand has upgraded its ATR-operated flights into and out of Queenstown with Required Navigation Performance (RNP AR) technology.
- 93. Air New Zealand Puts Further Hold on Bookings to Australia
Due to Australian Government restrictions, Air New Zealand has put a further hold on bookings to Australia. The Australian Government has extended its cap on international arrivals until 24 October.
- 94. Air New Zealand to Allow FFP Members to Donate Airpoints Dollars to Select Schools
Air New Zealand has launched a new annual initiative, with support from the Ministry of Education, which allows Airpoints members to donate Airpoints Dollars to participating schools. Schools selected to take part in the new Airpoints for Schools programme will be eligible to receive public donations up to a total value of 10,000 Airpoints Dollars each, to redeem on flights for edu
- 95. Air New Zealand Commences Code Share Relationship with Austrian Airlines Group
Air New Zealand Commences Code Share Relationship with Austrian Airlines Group
- 96. Air New Zealand to Require Passengers to Wear Mask or Face Covering
Air New Zealand passengers will be required to wear a mask for face covering from 31 August 2020 onwards. The decision, which has been a requirement on most major airlines for quite some time now, follows the New Zealand government's decision to require masks or face coverings to be worn on all public transport, including aircraft.
Documents 89-96 of 5695 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page