Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 50314 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 5706, with best matches first:
- 105. Boeing Review Confirms Air New Zealand's Safe and Effective Maintenance Engineering Practices
Boeing Review Confirms Air New Zealand's Safe and Effective Maintenance Engineering Practices.
- 106. Air New Zealand celebrates final movie in the trilogy of The Lord of The Rings with new Livery
Air New Zealand celebrates final movie in the trilogy of The Lord of The Rings with new Livery
- 107. Air New Zealand to Add Capacity to Regional Routes in December
Air New Zealand has confirmed that it will add capacity to some of its regional routes in December following Jetstar's withdrawal of its regional services. The airline will operate an additional 253 one-way flights on services it operates between Auckland and Napier, New Plymouth, Nelson and Palmerston North, as well as between Nelson and Wellington.
- 108. Air New Zealand Adds Alcohol-Free Cocktails to Menu
Air New Zealand is now offering passengers a range of new inflight cocktails featuring New Zealand's first artisan distilled, alcohol-free gin. The alcohol-free cocktails, made with spirits from Ecology & Co, are currently available to Business Premier passengers on flights between Auckland and San Francisco throughout July.
- 109. Kia Ora Magazine Returns to Air New Zealand's Domestic Flights
Passengers on Air New Zealand's domestic flights will notice that the popular Kia Ora in-flight magazine has returned to their seat pocket. The magazine was last published in April.
- 110. Air New Zealand to Expand Cargo Operations
Air New Zealand Cargo has signed an International Airfreight Capacity agreement with New Zealand's Ministry of Transport that will give exporters and importers the ability to access key markets in a world where available air freight capacity is reduced due to the COVID19 pandemic.
- 111. Air New Zealand to Remove More Single-Use Plastic from Flights
Air New Zealand has committed to increasing the number of single-use plastic items it will remove from its operation this year by more than double, from 24 million to nearly 55 million items.
- 112. Air New Zealand Grounds Boeing 777 Fleet Until September 2021
Air New Zealand has grounded its Boeing 777 fleet until at least September 2021 due to the ongoing impact of the global COVID19 pandemic.
Documents 105-112 of 5706 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page