Your search for Air New Zealand found the following documents (of 49653 documents searched):
Displaying documents 105-112 of 5158, with best matches first:
- 105. Air New Zealand Orders 8 Boeing 787-10 Aircraft
Air New Zealand has finalized an order with Boeing for eight 787-10 Dreamliner airplanes valued at $2.7 billion at list prices. Deliveries of the new aircraft are expected to begin in 2022.
- 106. Air New Zealand Extends Suspension of Flights; Delays New York Launch to Late-2021
Air New Zealand has extended the suspension of flights between Auckland-Buenos Aires and Los Angeles-London. The airline has also taken the decision to postpone the launch of non-stop Auckland-New York flights from 29 October 2020 until late 2021, at the earliest.
- 107. Thai Airways International and Air New Zealand to commence Code-Share flights from 1 July 2005
Thai Airways International and Air New Zealand to commence Code-Share flights from 1 July 2005.
- 108. Air New Zealand boosts Melbourne flights by 25%
Air New Zealand boosts Melbourne flights by 25%
- 109. Air New Zealand Launches Flights Between Christchurch and Singapore
Air New Zealand has launched flights between Christchurch and Singapore. The airline will operate the seasonal service five times per week, with Boeing 787-9 aircraft, until 22 February 2020.
- 110. Air New Zealand Investigates 3D Printed Metal Parts for Aircraft and Tools
Air New Zealand has teamed up with Zenith Tecnica to investigate 3D printed metal parts for aircraft and tools. The North Shore-based, New Zealand-owned and operated company specialises in the design and manufacture of 3D printed titanium and other metals using a technology called electron beam melting (EBM). The EBM machines are manufactured by Arcam EBM, a GE Additive company.
- 111. Air New Zealand and ATR to Explore Future of Regional Aviation
Air New Zealand and ATR have signed an agreement to explore the role new propulsion technologies could play in the future of the regional aircraft ecosystem. Under the agreement the partners will investigate the development of these new solutions and the required systems to support them such as airport and regulatory infrastructure, maintenance, ground and flight operations.
- 112. Air New Zealand Adds More Premium Seats to Boeing 787 Dreamliners
Air New Zealand has taken delivery of its first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner that features more premium seating options for customers. The airline has also refreshed the cabin configuration for its next four Dreamliner deliveries in response to growing demand for premium travel, increasing the number of Business Premier seats from 18 to 27 and Premium Economy seats from 21 to 33.
Documents 105-112 of 5158 displayed.
Results Pages: [ << Previous ] 1
[ Next >> ]
Travel News Asia - Home Page